Jobs at Limebrands
We are looking to hire Executive, Manager, Sr. Manager –Affiliate to recruit publishers and run campaigns on various modules and analyze campaign activities to ensure best ROI.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting new affiliates to run CPA, CPI and CPL campaigns (to name a few). The candidate should be an expert in delivering performance based campaigns.
- Negotiating terms of the deal (rates & payment schedule)
- Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
- An in-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing.
- Proven track record in previous role.
- Effective analytical and negotiation skills
- Self driven and results-orientated
- A good understanding of tracking technology and mobile and analytical platforms.
- Comfortable working in a Start-up
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 2-4 years
Compensation: Best in the industry
Joining: Immediate Basis
Mail Us Your Resume: