Jobs at Limebrands
ANDROID DEVELOPER – 2-4 YEARS
Job Role – Android Developer
- Knowledge of programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) android, android
studio, firebase, Google Play Services etc.
- Great understanding of software design and programming principles. Establish
a detailed program specification through discussion with clients.
- Clarify the actions the program is intended to perform .
- Write the program – to do this you’ll break down program specification into
its simplest elements and translate this logic into a programming language.
- Work as part of a team – which may be established purely for a particular
project to write a specific section of the program.
- Test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as
intended. Install the program into production, once testing is complete.
- Devise possible solutions to anticipated problems. React to problems and
correct the program as necessary.
- Evaluate and increase the program’s effectiveness. Adapt the program to new
requirements, as necessary. Conduct user acceptance testing, to ensure the program can be used easily,
quickly, and accurately
Sr. Android Developer
No. of Positions
We are looking to hire Executive, Manager, Sr. Manager –Affiliate to recruit publishers and run campaigns on various modules and analyze campaign activities to ensure best ROI.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting new affiliates to run CPA, CPI and CPL campaigns (to name a few). The candidate should be an expert in delivering performance based campaigns.
- Negotiating terms of the deal (rates & payment schedule)
- Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates
- An in-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing.
- Proven track record in previous role.
- Effective analytical and negotiation skills
- Self driven and results-orientated
- A good understanding of tracking technology and mobile and analytical platforms.
- Comfortable working in a Start-up
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 2-4 years
Compensation: Best in the industry
Joining: Immediate Basis
Mail Us Your Resume: